The safety of our customers is and always has been our number 1 priority, in order to cope with the current situation we made part of our procedure to sanitize the helicopter's cabin between flights.
Here are some recommendations in order to remain safe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water especially after contact with other people and open spaces. If soap is not available gel sanitizer is an alternative.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick, and practice social distancing by keeping at least 6 feet away from others if you must go out in public.
- Use a mouth and nose cover if you cannot maintain a reasonable safety distance (about 2 metres). This means is specially to protect others, by doing it together we protect each other.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing and throw the tissue away after use. If a tissue isn’t available, cough or sneeze into your elbow or sleeve, not your hands.